|Macon County Sports Hall of Fame 2011 Nominations Now Accepted|
|Monday, January 10, 2011|
To become an inductee of the Macon County Sports Hall of Fame the nominee must have had a positive impact on sports in Macon County. His or her athletic performance or support must have been considered outstanding during their time of participation or support. Nominees may be living or deceased and to be eligible for induction in the Macon County Sports Hall of Fame, the nominee must meet the following requirements:
1. If the nominee was a player or sports participant,, he/she must no longer be participating in the sport for which they are nominated. The nominee must also be at least 40 years of age unless the nominee was deceased prior to reaching the age of 40;
2. If the nominee is not a player, sports participant or coach, he/she may continue to be active in support of the activity for which they were nominated. The nominee must also be at least 40 years of age unless the nominee was deceased prior to reaching the age of 40;
3. If the nominee is a coach, administrator, official, news media representative, supporter, or athletic professional, they must be 50 years of age unless the nominee was deceased prior to reaching the age of 50;
4. Nominee must have attended school in Macon County or participated in Macon County as a coach, administrator, instructor, athletic professional or supporter;
5. Any voting member of the Macon County Sports Hall of Fame Board of Directors cannot be considered as a nominee finalist during the first two years of his/her service on the Board.
Please attach a resume or list of nominee accomplishments and return by March 1, 2011 to: Macon County Sports Hall of Fame c/o Jackie Eller 4565 Hartsville Road Lafayette, TN 37083.
Nominated by & phone_____________________________
Trending - Sports
February 24, 2015 369
March 03, 2015 184
February 24, 2015 128