Macon County Chronicle
Page 42: The “Health Choices Commissions” will decide health benefits for you. You will have no choice. A social engineer in Washington will over rule your doctor.
Page 425: Government provides approved list of end-of-life resources, guiding you in death.
Page 427: Government mandates program that orders end-of-life treatment; government dictates how your life ends.
Page 430: Government will decide what level of treatments you have at the end-of-life.
2. Do not stay home 17% of all accidents occur in the home.
3. Avoid walking on streets or sidewalks because 14% of all accidents occur to pedestrians.
4. Avoid traveling by air, rail, or water because 16% of all accidents involve these forms of transportation.
5. Of the remaining 33%, 32% of all deaths occur in hospitals. Above all else, avoid hospitals.
6. You will be pleased to learn that only .001% of all deaths occur in worship services of the church, and these are usually related to previous physical disorders. Therefore, logic tells us that the safest place for you to be at any given point in time is at worship!
Bible study is safe too. The percentage of deaths during Bible study is even less than worship.
FOR SAFETY SAKE:
Attend church services and study your Bible….IT COULD SAVE YOUR LIFE.
The following article comes from a book entitles, “Got a Minute?” written by Bill Smith and used by permission; I thought some of my readers might appreciate this bit of good advise.
All students of American history are acquainted with the slogan that arose during the American Revolution: “Don’t Tread On Me!” These strong words were embossed, along with a frightening likeness of a coiled snake, on the flags that were carried into battle by our gallant ancestors who gained America’s freedom from the British. I recommend this flag be possessed, and carried, by every Christian today!
The know-it-all elite are bailing out the rich at the expense of the poor taxpayers of this country. Jesse James robbed from the rich and gave to the poor. The administration is robbing from the poor with higher taxes while bailing out the rich. Meanwhile “grandma’s cupboard” remains empty while the liberal corporation’s executives receive bonuses large enough to chock an elephant to death.