Skip to content

Notification of Intent to Apply for Certificate of Need


This is to provide official notice to the Health Facilities Commission and all interested parties, in accordance with T.C.A. § 68-11-1601 et seq., and the Rules of the Health Facilities Commission, that CareMax Pharmacy of Loudon, Inc., a proposed home care organization with its principal office to be located at 601 Grassmere Park, Suite 19A, Nashville, Tennessee 37211 in Davidson County, owned by Paragon Healthcare, Inc. with an ownership type of corporation, intends to file an application for a Certificate of Need for the establishment of a home care organization and the initiation of home health services limited to home infusion and related nursing services for patients of pharmacies owned by Paragon Healthcare, Inc. The estimated project cost is $155,000.

The applicant seeks licensure by the Board for Licensing Health Care Facilities as a home care
organization in the following 12 proposed service area counties: Cheatham, Davidson, Dickson, Macon, Maury, Montgomery, Robertson, Rutherford, Sumner, Trousdale, Williamson and Wilson Counties.
The anticipated date of filing the application is on or before November 1, 2022.

The contact person for this project is Daniel Carter, who may be reached at Ascendient Healthcare
Advisors, Inc., 6320 Quadrangle Drive, Suite 180, Chapel Hill, North Carolina, 27517;
(919) 226-1705.

Upon written request by interested parties, a local Fact-Finding public hearing shall be conducted.
Written requests for a hearing should be sent to:
Health Facilities Commission, Andrew Jackson Building, 9th Floor, 502 Deaderick Street, Nashville, TN 37243

Pursuant to T.C.A. § 68-11-1607(c)(1), (A) Any healthcare institution wishing to oppose a Certificate of Need application must file a written notice with the Health Facilities Commission no later than fifteen (15) days before the regularly scheduled Health Facilities Commission meeting at which the application is originally scheduled; and (B) Any other person wishing to oppose the application may file a written objection with the Health Facilities Commission at or prior to the consideration of the application by the Commission, or may appear in person to express opposition.